Hello world!

RebelNotorious

Student Council President
Hello everyone of you beautiful people here at the AUKN forums.

I'm terrible at introducing myself but I shall try. I'm a Scots guy that really digs anime. I haven't been watching anime for the longest time, at this point I've only really been entrenched in the medium and community for about 6 years but what a hell of a 6 years it's been. I've met a lot of really great friends through the community, so here's to hopefully many more. I guess lol. Oh no I'm a god damn tsundere.

I grew up watching shows like Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon and Shaman King on TV, in fact when I was growing up in the days of Fox Kids and Jetix it was hard to find anything that wasn't anime (much to my unaware little child minds ignorance haha). That probably gives you a rough indication of my age range. But it wasn't really until 2014, when I was leaving high school and going to college that I found myself with far too much time to kill and fell in love with anime after rewatching some of the shows I grew up on. From there I fell in the rabbit hole and I've never climbed out since. I have a pretty undiscerning taste if I'm honest and I'm willing to give anything a chance.

My favourites are Gundam, if I have to pick a specific entry it's probably War in the Pocket, Patlabor, Ghost in the Shell, Your Name, My Hero Academia, Sword Art Online and.... many... many more...

I don't want to keep you here all day, so I'll cut the list there lol. Anyways, I hope everyone is well.

Thanks for having me you beautiful dreamers.

Welcome to the forums! I also got into anime around 2014 and have gradually been growing my collection since, discovering this forum in the process back in 2016!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Welcome to the forums! I also got into anime around 2014 and have gradually been growing my collection since, discovering this forum in the process back in 2016!
Same here, though it was when I discovered Anime Limited's website that my collection really started to grow. Their massive catalogue, affordable pricing and range of sales has allowed to me to build up a collection I barely have the space for 😅
Welcome to AUKN, @RebelNotorious.

Great to see a good Lucky Star avatar. 😀
Thank you! Lucky Star is my comfy show, such an easy watch and the first show I think about at christmas time lol

Back