To celebrate the release of Attack on Titan: Roar of Awakening in cinemas, we’ve teamed up with Anime Limited to offer the chance to win a limited edition Attack on Titan cape, as seen below.
All you have to do to enter is to follow us on Twitter, and retweet the tweet embedded below. The competition will end at noon on 26th February 2018, and we’ll contact the lucky winner soon afterwards.
#Competition: to celebrate @AllTheAnime's #AttackOnTitan: The Roar of Awakening (in cinemas Wednesday!), follow and RT to #win an Attack On Titan cape! (UK & IRE only). Details: https://t.co/OpzERv5evA pic.twitter.com/eQrct3MhGf
— Anime UK News (@animeuknews) February 19, 2018
Attack on Titan: Roar of Awakening recaps Attack on Titan Season 2, and opens for one night only on Wednesday 21st February at cinemas across the UK and Ireland – if you’re interested in seeing the film, you can find a list of cinema screenings here. The synopsis for the film is:
The battle against the Female Titan ended in bittersweet victory, but the struggle for humanity’s survival rages on. Eren Jaeger and the Scout Regiment are only just starting to unearth the mystery of the ferocious Titans when they are thrust into a terrifying battle once more. Facing horrifying new threats and colossal truths that will shake them to the core, does humanity stand a chance of survival when we don’t even know who to trust?
We’ve just reviewed the film ourselves, and we called it a “tightly paced and action-packed thrill ride that is bound to look and sound spectacular up on the big screen thanks to some outstanding animation and music.”
Don’t forget, Sony Pictures are releasing Attack on Titan Season 2 on DVD and Blu-Ray on 26th February. You can preorder the Collector’s Edition, standard Blu-ray, or standard DVD releases now from Zavvi, or the standard Blu-ray or standard DVD releases from Amazon UK. It’s a good time to be a fan of Attack on Titan!
Terms and Conditions
- The Attack on Titan: Roar of Awakening Cape giveaway will run until noon on 26th February 2018.
- To enter, follow @animeuknews on Twitter and retweet the tweet embedded in this article. You must continue to follow @animeuknews and have the tweet retweeted onto your own profile at the time of drawing for your entry to be valid
- Entry is open to anyone, excluding Anime UK News staff.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted via Twitter’s direct message service.
- This competition is only open to residents of the UK and Ireland.
- You must be 18 years of age to enter.