Nintendo of Japan have announced plans to release a special version of the Famicom Mini (known as Nintendo Entertainment System in the west) to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Weekly Shonen Jump. The Mini will feature 20 games from various franchises that are part of the Shonen Jump brand including Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya!
The games included are as follows:
- Captain Tsubasa
- Captain Tsubasa 2
- Dragon Ball 3: Gokuden
- Dragon Ball Z: Kyoushuu! Saiyajin
- Dragon Ball: Shenron no Nazo
- Famicom Jump: Hero Retsuden
- Famicom Jump II: Saikyou no Shichinin
Fist of the North Star
- Hokuto no Ken
- Hokuto no Ken 3: Shin Seiki Souzou Seiken Restuden
- Kinnikuman: Kinnikusei Oui Soudatsusen
- Tag Team Match: Muscle
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu
- Saint Seiya: Ougon Densetsu Kanketsuhen
- Ankoku Shinwa: Yamato Takeru Densetsu
- Destiny of an Emperor
- Dragon Quest
- Magical Taruruuto-kun: Fantastic World!!
- Rokudenashi Blues
- Sakigake!! Otokojuku Shippuu Ichi Gou Sei
Nintendo also released a trailer showcasing the collection:
The Famicom Mini will be available starting 7th July 2018 for Japan priced at 7,980 Yen. Currently there are no plans to bring this version over to the west and the games included are all playable in Japanese only (i.e. no English translation).
Nintendo also announced that the main NES Classic Mini will be back in print starting 29th June 2018 for Europe for those who missed out on the collection the first time around.